[Insight-developers] PathToImageFilter issues

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 13 11:33:25 EST 2006

Hi folks,

I've re-worked (in what I think is a 100% backward-compatible way)
the PathToImageFilter class to deal with the issues that I brought up
last week. Should I go ahead and commit the new class (and a new
subclass, TracePathOnImageFilter, which has the functionality that
has been deprecated from PathToImageFilter)?

Perhaps it would be better if I send the classes to someone else for
review to make sure I haven't broken compatibility, abused ITK
convention, etc? (To avoid a re-play of the issue of having an
incorrectly-defined base class in the future.) Any volunteers?

Zach