[Insight-developers] Memory Leak in MetaImageIO

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Dec 19 13:14:10 EST 2006

Gaetan:

Please run your build with the flag   "ctest -VV" in addition to the usual
stuff. On Linux, simply set the crontab command to something like :

    ctest -V --debug -S YourDashboardScript.cmake>> logfile.log 2>&1

and please send me the logfile.log (send it off the list; its large).

-----------

Also please check your Testing/XML folder to see if there is a *.xml.tmp
file. Possibly an Update.xml.tmp file that should have been replaced with
Update.xml and sent to the dashboard. I've seen that error before and I
don't know the reason yet.

>From the dashboard server here, I can see that your builds (memtest1 and
memtest2) are running everyday, build time starting at 9:12 EST, and the
Build.xml file is submitted, however none of the other XML files are
submitted. (wierd).

Thanks
-karthik