[Insight-developers] Re: integrating the new algorithms for existing filters in ITK (preparing ITK 3.2)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 12 16:37:12 EST 2006

Hi Gaetan,

The changes that you describe don't seem to raise
any backward compatibility issues.

We will just need to verify the coding style and
make sure that they work in all the platforms.

   Please go ahead and commit your changes.

The best time to do this is early in the morning
so that we have the opportunity to fix any issues
during the day by following the continuous builds.

BTW, Are these the same files from which Richard
      wanted to remove the code intended for profiling ?

    Thanks

      Luis