[Insight-developers] Re: integrating the new algorithms for existing filters in ITK

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Dec 12 04:16:33 EST 2006

concerning that specific case, the image can be padded without problem:
that's still a huge improvement concerning memory usage.
In my implementation - the current ITK one - the indexes are put in a
std::set. I can say now that it was not a good choice, and some big images
can't be processed on my 2GB computer, whereas your filter work just nice.

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann