[Insight-developers] cableswig 3.0.0 and cmake cvs don't build with cmake 2.4.4 and 2.4.5

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Dec 6 18:13:56 EST 2006

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> OK, This does seem to be a CMake issue.   It has been fixed in the CVS
> build of CableSwig,
> but cmake 2.4.3 can build this, and 2.4.5 can not.  I will investigate
> further....
OK, I found the problem, and it is a CMake bug.  The cmake files in
CableSwig have been updated in CVS
to work with 2.4.4 and 2.4.5.  However, this will most likely mean a
2.4.6 CMake very soon.    I am not sure
what we want to do for ITK?  We could say if you are building ITK 3.0
then use cmake 2.4.3 for CableSwig.
Or we could put out an ITK 3.0.1.   The cmake changes in CableSwig will
stay, as the new way is cleaner and
will work for 2.4.3 and 2.4.4 and 2.4.5.

-Bill