[Insight-developers] Re: [Fwd: Re: [slicer-devel] Slicer3 on darwin-ppc]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 1 09:04:29 EST 2006

Before we make any further changes I would strongly suggest that
we add specific tests for this functionality.

It is *not acceptable* to make changes in the Toolkit that are
not validated in the Dashboard. We cannot be at the mercy of
whether someone tries a particular functionality of the toolkit
or not.

 From the ITK advanced course we have code that can be converted
into a test for loading dynamic libraries. We could start with
that code. It is in the NAMICSandbox under the directory:

NAMICSandBox/trunk/ITKAdvancedCourse/src/Exercises/exercise29

If any of you have code that can be converted in to a nightly
test, please let me know, it will be great to have multiple
tests for this functionality.

   Thanks

      Luis