[Insight-developers] Need help using levelset

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 21 12:29:35 EDT 2006

Hi Yohan,

                   Welcome to ITK !!

since you are just starting with ITK you may find more effective to
submit your questions to the ITK users list instead of the developers
list. The developers list is intended for those who contribute new
code to the toolkit.

You can suscribe to the users list at the following link:

In order to start with ITK you should read the Tutorial:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular the Getting Started session:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

and the ITK Software Guide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Where you will find a full chapter on the use of LevelSet algorithms.

You will also find useful the following applications
in InsightApplications:

	SNAP/
	CannyLevelSet/
	FastMarchingLevelSet/