[Insight-developers] Stopping a level set filter mid-iteration?

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue May 3 12:37:09 EDT 2005

The AbortEvent mechanism for stopping any ImageToImageFilter should work.

filter->SetAbortGenerateData(true);

This flag is checked by the progress report mechanism.

(To re-run the filter, you may need to call ResetPipeline() on the filter to clear some internal flags about the state of the filter).

Jim