[Insight-developers] Re: Statistics Refactoring : Engineering:SandBox - NAMIC Wiki

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 16:57:53 EDT 2005

Raghu Venkatram wrote:

> Hi Karthik,
>
> Yes I noticed that with the new DistanceMetric. But right now, we are
> planning
> to check in the BackPropagation related code during the first week of
> August.
> When do you plan to incorporate the sandbox enhancements into the
> Statistics
> package?

I don't know. That would be a question for the Tzars of the Insight
Consortium.

I don't see why it can't introduce it right away. It doesn't break any
API as is evident from the fact that I didn't have to change a single
test or Example to have them running.

I will update the wiki as I make changes.
Maybe this will be brought up this coming Tcon.