[Insight-developers] no write access to repository

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 26 22:42:39 EST 2005

Kent,

We announced the CVS freezing in a message sent to both the
Developers and Users list on Friday January 21st at 14:29 EST.

Developers list:
http://www.itk.org/mailman/private/insight-developers/2005-January/006222.html

Users list:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2005-January/011807.html

we also discussed the CVS freezing at the two past weekly Tcons.

The procedure for committing code is to log a bug entry in the
phpBugTracker, assign it to me, and attach to it the patch that
you want to commit.

If you have large changes to be committed we may have to give you
momentary CVS write access. Although at this point we should
hesitate to modify large numbers of files.

Please let us know how extensive are your pending changes,

Note that the repository has not been tagged due to a significant
number of remining issues. Hopefully we will be able to tag it by
the end of the week.

    Thanks