[Insight-developers] Re: Recursive Gaussian : & Scale Space

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 21 19:08:01 EST 2005

Hi Gunnar,

 > Interestingly enough this example sets normalization across scale to
 > false.

mm, how ironic    :-)

Thanks for pointing this out.
We just committed a fix for this mistake.

You may find interesting to run it on a simple
image. For example on

     Insight/Examples/Data/Circle.png

a command line like

     ScaleSpaceGenerator2D   Circle.png   CicleScaleSpace

will generate a series of 2D metaimages containing
the 3D scale space.

     Regards,

         Luis