[Insight-developers] Vector field to Jacobian determinant filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 20 19:15:38 EST 2005

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for contributing your code to ITK.

The new filter has been committed to the CVS repository.
The test was added under Testing/Code/BasicFilters

and the Example was added under

          Insight/Examples/Registration

since it is quite relevant for deformable registration.

We simplified the author credits by removing the addresss
and your email. In general it is better not to put your
email since it get harvested by spammers over time.

The class should appear tomorrow in the Doxygen documentation.

If you have a chance please take a look at it and let us
know if there is anything that needs to be changed.

    Thanks a lot.