[Insight-developers] Vector field to Jacobian determinant filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 19 11:01:06 EST 2005

Hi Torsten,

This is great news !,

If we hurry up, we may be able to include your new filter for
the upcoming release 1.10.  We are freezing the CVS repository
on Friday January 21st.

Could you please send us your source code along with a short
line for the credits (author, department, institution).

It will be most helpful and appreciated if you include a test
for the filter. Having a test will expedite the inclusion of
your filter in the repository.

We also need any TABS to be removed from the source code
and replaced with two spaces.

Regarding the alternative option of using this filter
as a measure of gradient magnitude, we usually prefer
to create a new filter with very specific functionality.
This makes documentation and testing much simpler.

Thanks a lot for contributing your code to ITK.

     Regards,

        Luis