[Insight-developers] SPIE tutorial contributions

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Wed Jan 12 13:18:12 EST 2005

Hi folks,

If anyone has content they would like incorporated into the
Segmentation portion of the upcoming ITK tutorial at SPIE
Medical Imaging (Feb 12) please let me know.  Anything is
welcome:  images, powerpoint slides, anecdotes, descriptions
of ongoing projects or research using ITK segmentation, etc.

Also, if you have contributed any new segmentation code (filters
or applications) to the toolkit in the last 6 months or
so please send me a heads-up so I can make sure I don't miss
anything important.

For reference, the previous year's tutorial is here:
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/SegmentationMethodsOverview.pdf

thanks,

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates