[Insight-developers] Gaps in Wrapping

Hans Johnson hjohnson at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 10 12:03:41 EST 2005

Luis,

I've got a dashboard for brains2 (see
http://developer.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/Testing/Dashboard.html) where we
want warnings to propogate from day to day, but do not want clean builds
every day.  I've written a little shell script that looks through the
Build.xml files and touches all files that have had a build warning in
the last 7 days.  This forces a rebuild only on the files that had
warnings.

I hope this helps.

Hans

### Touch files that previously had warnings to force them to rebuild.
for i in $( find /scratch/purify/src/brains2/${ARCH}/${ABI}  -name
Build.xml -type f -mtime -7 -exec grep  "<Text>" {} \; |sed
's#^.*<Text>\([^:]*\):.*#\1#g'|sort -u ); do
  case "${i}" in ##Files to ignore because we are not going to fix them.
     *netcdf_convenience.c)
         ;;
     *3ddata.h)
         ;;