[Insight-developers] AnaluzeImageIO filename extensions

Holmes, David R., Ph.D. Holmes.David3 at mayo.edu
Mon Jan 10 11:04:56 EST 2005

Hello all-

I hate to jump in here, but if interested, there is also a newer Analyze file format (generally with the extension .avw) which is kind of the default format for the last several versions of analyze.  It is a single file format.  I know that I told someone once that I would implement it for ITK, but haven't really gotten around to it yet.  Maybe this year, I'll have more time.

Thanks

david