[Insight-developers] Gaps in Wrapping

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 10 09:53:47 EST 2005

Hans Johnson has assigned me the task of fixing all of the compiler
warnings like this:

*Warning itk::UnaryFunctorImageFilter<itk::Image<unsigned int, 2>,itk::Image<float, 2>,itk::Functor::Cast<unsigned int, float> >
*has a class hierarchy that has wrapping gaps.
The class hierarchy wrapping is as follows:
Not wrapped: itk::InPlaceImageFilter<(itk::Image<(unsigned int,2)>,itk::Image<(float,2)>)>
    Wrapped: itk::ImageToImageFilter<(itk::Image<(unsigned int,2)>,itk::Image<(float,2)>)>
    Wrapped: itk::ImageSource<(itk::Image<(float,2)>)>
    Wrapped: itk::ProcessObject

The only build that is spitting these warnings is hythloth.kitware.
I'd like to know is what flags to set where to get my build to emit these warning.