[Insight-developers] itkBSplineDeformableTransform.h

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue Jan 4 11:55:36 EST 2005

Sounds like a bug to me.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Boettger [mailto:t.boettger at dkfz-heidelberg.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:56 AM
To: insight-developers at public.kitware.com
Subject: [Insight-developers] itkBSplineDeformableTransform.h

|Hello,

when experimenting with the itk::BSplineDeformableTransform I found that
when changing the transform parameters via SetParameters(...) the
resampled images always were the same. When looking into the code I
could not find a Modified() call. After explicitly calling Modified() on
my transform object everything worked as expected.

Am I right, when I think there should be a Modified() at the end of
SetParameters?  Looks like a bug to me.

    Regards,

       Thomas