[Insight-developers] [GDCM] Writting DICOM from scratch

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Feb 28 15:29:01 EST 2005

Hello,

	I have checked in all necesseray changes for writting DICOM from
scratch. It is commented out for now in the Image Factory, so only if
people need it they can turn it on.

	To turn it on, edit: itkImageIOFactory.cxx and uncomment the GDCM line:

//    ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory( GDCMImageIOFactory::New() );

	Since it has to be put before DICOMImageIO2 (same .dcm extension or no
extension at all) it could have change the default behavior. So this is
disable by default until further notice.

Mathieu

$ cvs ci -m"ENH: Adding functionality for writting DICOM from scratch,
but it is commented out right now"
      /cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/IO/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/IO/itkGDCMImageIO.cxx,v  <--
itkGDCMImageIO.cxx
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/IO/itkGDCMImageIOFactory.cxx,v  <--
itkGDCMImageIOFactory.cxx
initial revision: 1.1
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/IO/itkGDCMImageIOFactory.h,v  <--
itkGDCMImageIOFactory.h
initial revision: 1.1
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/IO/itkImageIOFactory.cxx,v  <--
itkImageIOFactory.cxx