[Insight-developers] New itkTransformBase class

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 15 20:39:11 EST 2005

Julien,

Here at iowa we have a local copy of some code for reading and writing AIR
(Automated Image Registration--Roger Woods) affine transformation files into
ITK.  We also have some work done on reading SPM/Matlab transform files in.
Should we create a fileIO hierarchy for transforms to match those of images?

Regards,
Hans