[Insight-developers] CVS Re-opening

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 11 08:21:09 EST 2005

Hi Hans,

We are presenting ITK courses on the following days
and wanted to have a green Dashboard to present.

Courses will be:

    SPIE     San Diego  Saturday  February 12th
    UCSD     San Diego  Friday    February 18th
    U.Utah   SLC        Sunday    February 20th

The suggested data for openning the repository is
Monday February 21th.

If you have localized changes to commit and you need
them for other projects we could manage to get them
into ITK sooner than that date. It is just a matter
of maintaining the Dashboard green, since on the three
course we are making the point that one of the strenghts
of ITK is the developement process behind it.

Please let us know,

     Thanks

        Luis