[Insight-developers] Re: Suggestion: Tensors and Tensor Image Filters

Jeffrey Duda jtduda at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 1 13:20:41 EST 2005

I've actually been working on writing code for processing dti data in
ITK.  I've developed a DiffusionTensorPixel class as well as some code
for IO, eigen decomposition, filters for calculation of various scalars
(anisotropy, etc) and interpolators that incorporate various
reorientation schemes.  I'd be happy to show you what I've got, although
I'll probably need to clean it up a bit first.

-jeff