[Insight-developers] strange results with python wrapper

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Apr 28 11:23:02 EDT 2005

Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
> you just need to ask it ! :-)
> attached : the same script without my module (WhiteTopHat2.py), the
> file  used to wrap SubtractImageFilter
> (wrap_itkSubtractImageFilter.cxx), and  the same pipeline in c++
> (myProject.cxx)

Okay, I just added the wrappers for SubtractImageFilter and
MinimumMaximumImageFilter and ran your script with the
MedianImageFilter.png input example used in your original message.  I
get this output:

modules loaded
2 238
2 230
2 230
0 133

Then I ran the C++ version of the code and got this output:

chargement de l'image
2 238
2 230
2 230
0 133

It seems I cannot reproduce the problem.  Perhaps it was fixed since you
reported it.  Please update and try again.

-Brad