[Insight-developers] is there someone here interested in itk wrappers ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Apr 25 10:36:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to improve python wrapper usability (at least for me, but all
changes will be avaible in a repository as soon as possible). It's a big
and hard work, and sometime I NEED help. I have posted only a few mails on
this list to ask help, and I have posted them only if I can't find
solution by my self, but they are still without answer.
If nobody cares about wrappers, please tell me, so I can avoid wasting
time with itk wrappers.
I'm sure everyone is really busy, and I know it's often difficult to
answer quickly, but I have to know if I can hope to find help here.

Regards,

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>