[Insight-developers] How to compile ITK with MFC ?

戴少伟 daishaowei at 126.com
Wed Apr 13 10:50:54 EDT 2005

  I want to compile ITK with MFC,How can I do this? I have done the following steps,
 1) Complile the ITK with CMake and Visual Studio, thus generate the lib file
 2) Copy the lib file to the Visual studio lib directory(Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Lib)
 3) ....How could I do next?
So Need I add every subdirectories to the Visual Studio include directory(Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include)? Because there are many subdirectories in the InsightToolkit-2.0.1 directory,so it is a very tedious task? and If I have done this, it may doesn't work,because when compile ITK with CMake,it generate some new file,for example:itkConfig.h,So What Can I do to Compile ITK with MFC, could someone give me a complete guide?
Thank you very much!

        Dave
        daishaowei at 126.com
          2005-04-13