[Insight-developers] Problem about Config ITK with VTK

戴少伟 daishaowei at 126.com
Sat Apr 9 00:10:52 EDT 2005

Hello,I am trying to config ITK with VTK,I have generated the Visual Studio workspace correctly,But when I build the project,
there are a Error saying:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h': No such file or directory
I kown that the file itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h is in the InsightApplication directory,not in the InsightToolkit directory,so of cource it cann't find the file itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h ,now How can I config to make it build correctly? Need I Complie the InsightApplication? Or I can Copy the itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h to my Project directory, but that seems ugly? How can I let the complier kown th InsightApplication Directory?
Thank you very much!

               Dave
        daishaowei at 126.com
          2005-04-09