[Insight-developers] Dashboard woes

Holmes, David R., Ph.D. Holmes.David3 at mayo.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:56:12 EDT 2005

Hello everyone-

I just got back from two weeks of travel; I don't recommend it.  It seems that I have missed a lot with the dashboard -- some good looking days and not so good looking days.  Today is a not so good looking day.  Between the red boxes, yellow boxes, and completely blank entries, I started to get dizzy just scrolling down the page.

Because I'm not a very smart guy, I won't be able to figure out where all of these problems are occurring, so I ask everyone to help out and look through the dashboard entries.  Obviously the changes from last night can be addressed today, but we should look at some of the lingering warning/errors to see if we can address those as well.  In terms of the "no submission" entries, could you take a look at your systems to see why they are not submitting and if you would prefer us to remove them from the nightly build?

Thanks

david

David R Holmes III
Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine

Ph:  507-266-4250	Fax:  507-284-1632
holmes.david3 at mayo.edu