[Insight-developers] Wrapping and gcc 3.4

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 08:52:29 EST 2005

There were no massive or any changes in CableSwig.
The problem came from this checkin:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkImage.txx.diff?

by Dan Blezek.  Some include files were removed from itkImage.txx and
this broke the file itkCSwigImages.h that depended on those includes,
I have checked in a fix:

$ cvs commit -m "BUG: add missing includes" itkCSwigImages.h
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/itkCSwigImages.h,v  <--  itkCSwigImages.

-Bill