[Insight-developers] Wrapping and gcc 3.4

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:20:09 EST 2005

Brad,

This one little change did fix the wrapping problem for 1 day. Then
hundreds of files changed in the CableSwig directory and all wrappping
on all platforms is now failing.

I can not find the CableSwig dashboard, or any way to determine what is
going on with CableSwig. I've turned of all wrapping testing at iowa,
but this is just a short term solution.

I've been building wrapping on all our platforms for quite awhile by
updating both CableSwig and Insight each night (this was the recommended
way of doing it in the past).

Please advise on how to proceed.

Hans

On Mar 29, 2005 04:37 PM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:

> Hans Johnson wrote:
> > Sorry All,
> >
> > I missed the previous message about wrapping not working on gcc3.4.
> >
> > http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2005-February/011923.html
> >

> > I guess I'm just going to have to turn that feature off in my next
> > release
> > of BRAINS ;(.
> >
> > I'll turn wrapping testing off on all our 3.4 nightly builds also.
> >
> > Does anyone know if wrapping is being worked on for 3.4?
>
> I just tried it and only a minor modification was needed to get it
> working for Java wrapping on Linux.  I checked in the change (to
> CableSwig) and I'm trying Tcl and Python now.
>
> -Brad

Hans Johnson
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu