[Insight-developers] ImageSeriesReader / ImageSeriesWriter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 7 10:27:20 EDT 2004

Bill,

We just reviewed the class with Mathieu and find a way of
maintaining the previous API, yet adding the new one.

The ImageSeriesWriter can now work with any SeriesFileNames
generator, so it is not limited to Numeric series anymore.

The previous API is now sending an itkWarningMacro() stating
that this approach has been deprecated.

This changes will make possible to support DICOM writing
using the GCDM library.

   Luis