[Insight-developers] ITK Release 1.8 Schedule

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sat Jul 24 11:24:38 EDT 2004

Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Why is cmake2.0 necessary? Are we taking advantage of its features?

I think there has been some confusion.  We are not requiring CMake 2.0
to build ITK 1.8.  The source will still build with CMake 1.8.3 for
those who have it installed already.  However, CMake 2.0 it is the
version that will be distributed on the CD and that most users will
download since it is the latest release.  Therefore at least some of the
dashboards should be switched over to use it.

-Brad