[Insight-developers] ITK Release 1.8 Schedule

Hans Johnson hjohnson at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 23 17:08:57 EDT 2004

Luis,

I've had troubles with cmake version 2.0 (the cmake install command
wrote files of zero size).  This has been fixed in CVS, and will be part
of CMAKE v2.1.  I would suggest that the requiremetns be set back to
cmake v1.8.3 (which still works) or wait until next release of cmake is
available.

Regards,
Hans