[Insight-developers] Cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:31:04 -0500

I am not sure why INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES would work, as both
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES and LINK_DIRECTORIES are both commands
and not variables.   What you could do is something like this:

LINK_DIRECTORIES(${MY_LINKDIRS})

 -DMY_LINKDIRS:PATH=MyPathToAdd

Basically, cmake does not work like that.   Paths to link
dirs and include directories should be cache entires
created from FIND_LIBRARY and FIND_FILE commands.
What exactly are you trying to do?

-Bill