[Insight-developers] TCL Wrapping

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:20:02 -0500

Hi Vince,

This was recently fixed.

In January 30th we commited separate files for 2D and 3D
for the CastImageFilter because the number of instantiations
was hitting some compiler limit.

Could you please give it a try updating your CVS checkout  ?

You should find new files

    - wrap_itkCastImageFilter_2D.cxx
    - wrap_itkCastImageFilter_3D.cxx

In Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/BasicFilter.

They now have the same number of combinations for
the instantiations.

Please let us konw if you find any problems.

    Thanks

       Luis