[Insight-developers] Insight into Images

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:04:25 -0400

We are making progress on the Theory Book: Insight into Images.

We need for each contributing author to sign and fax to me a completed
version of the copyright form.

I sent some of you the form via email.   Just in case I missed someone,
it is also going to be available in the InsightDocumentation/TheoryBook
directory (file: copyrightRelease-1.pdf) by the end of the day.   I
cannot send to the maillist because of its size.

My fax number is: 919-966-2859.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER SHEET WITH MY NAME.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Stephen

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab . rad . unc . edu
aylward at unc . edu
(919) 966-9695