[Insight-developers] ITK Meeting Game Plan

Hans J. Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa . edu
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:33:39 -0500

ITK-Developers,

I was unable to listen in on the conference call today.

Has an agenda been set for the rapidly approaching ITK meeting?  If so,
how much time does each site have to present what we have done?  Will
there be an ITK powerpoint template so that we all look polished? What
is the decided on theme that all presentations should focus on?

Thanks,
Hans