[Insight-developers] Are we post-1.4 yet?

Will Schroeder will . schroeder at kitware . com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:19:56 -0400

Hi Folks-

Many of you have asked questions like this:

At 12:19 PM 9/9/2003 -0500, Kent Williams wrote:
>Can we check in new code yet?

We discussed this on the TCon today and agreed that we will wait for a
couple days past the meeting date for CVS to open up again. Why? Because
when the sponsors return from the ITK meeting all excited about what we've
done and wanting to fund even more ITK work we want them to see a green
dashboard (at least for a day or two :-)  Be patient, you'll have a chance
to see red again...

Will