[Insight-developers] Re: itkCannySegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTest

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:11:17 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Bill,

I'm recompiling now on various platforms.  I'll check the output to make
sure it's reasonable.  Tests at least are passing for me on Irix, Linux,
Mac.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697