[Insight-developers] Problems with resizing filter output

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:52:55 -0400

Did you look at what ExpandImageFilter does for small input to
large output case?

It overrides two methods GenerateOutputInformation() and
GenerateInputRequestedRegion().