[Insight-developers] VTK API changes are breaking the InsightApplications Build

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:28:19 -0500

Bill,

Hythloth is Brad's machine, I think he has good arguments
for building againsta a CVS VTK.

Maybe we should bring this topic at the next Tcon...

It is interesting to have a build of InsightApplications
against the CVS VTK since this provides a heads up on the
future changes... but as you mention, chances are that
it will become a continuously broken build.

Kitware has setup a generic dashboard where people can submit
arbitrary builds, not necessarily correlated to a particular
project. Maybe we could sent the CVS VTK + InsightApplications
built to that dashboard,...or maybe it should alwasy be considered
and experimental.

   Luis