[Insight-developers] PNGImageIO and JPEGImageIO

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:25:57 -0500

Does anything need to be done in the text of book so the images
print correctly now?  I presume we were flipping images in generating the
text for the book.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lorensen, William E (Research) [mailto:lorensen at crd . ge . com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:13 PM
To: insight-developers at public . kitware . com
Subject: [Insight-developers] PNGImageIO and JPEGImageIO

Fplks,

I have changed the subject classes so that they conform to the other image
readers in itk. I modified some regression tests to accomodate the changes.
For the Examples, I flipped the input and output images. No changes were
required in the Examples themselves (thanks to Lydia and Jim foi that idea).

There are some tests that required system specific baselines and I'll repair
them over the next few days.

Bill