[Insight-developers] Documentation bug.

Mark Foskey mark_foskey at unc . edu
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:04:38 -0500

The "headline" for ImageAndPathToImageFilter reads "Base class for
filters that take both a path and an image as input and produce a path
as output."   That seems to be incorrect, since the rest of the
documentation (and the class name) indicates that they produce an image
as output.  I would just fix it, but I haven't had occasion to get my
CVS access back on.  And I would just log a bug, but I don't have an
account on the new system.  But I thought I should report it.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey at unc . edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC