[Insight-developers] CMake INSTALL_FILES Option

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa . edu
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:19:02 -0600

I ran into a non-intuitive behavior in cmake. I am using the
INSTALL_FILES option to install header files. I would have expected to
put include/myLibraryHeader as the directory specification, instead I
have to put /include/myLibraryHeader otherwise I end up with the header
files installed in /usr/localinclude/myLibraryHeader if I had specified
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to be /usr/local.

This may be the intended behavior, but it just seems a little weird.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology