[Insight-developers] Insight Applications

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa . edu
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:11:34 -0600

I periodically try and build the InsightApplications directory,
sometimes with success and sometimes not.  Right now, with Redhat 9, and
gcc 3.3.2 it is definitely not all building with the current development
branch.

Should I report the problems I've been having with Applications, or is
Applications something that gets fixed up once when we get to a  new
release?  Or should I just selectively build things I actually need, and
figure things are in flux?