[Insight-developers] InsightDocuments

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:50:20 -0400

I've added a module for each of the directories in InsightApplications.

Now you can checkout just the ones you want.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:luis . ibanez at kitware . com]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 11:12 AM
To: Bill Lorensen
Cc: Stephen R. Aylward; Insight-Developers (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] InsightDocuments

That's a good idea,

The full checkout of InsightDocuments takes 498 Mb !

----

The contribution of each directory is about:

   247 Mb  Developer
   152 Mb  CourseWare   (tutorial material)
    65 Mb  Papers
    12 Mb  Validation   (we talked about this at the TCon)
    11 Mb  Web
     9 Mb  SoftwareGuide
     5 Mb  Marketing
     1 Mb  TheoryBook

----

    The 247Mb of the Developer directory are
    distributed as

    240 Mb Administrative
      4 Mb DevelopersGuide  (obsolete)
      4 Mb General (historical value)
      1 Mb Numerics
      1 Mb Wrapping (soon to be obsolete)

---

    Then Developer/Adminsitrative is composed by

    239 Mb Meetings
      1 Mb Reports
      1 Mb WorkAssignments

-----

    And finally the Meetins are taking

      4 Mb  BethesdaApril
      9 Mb  BethesdaNovember2001
    109 Mb  BethesdaOctober2002
     37 Mb  BostonJune2002
     61 Mb  PhiladelphiaFebruary2003
      2 Mb  SeattleJuly01
      3 Mb  SLCFeb01
     16 Mb  UNCFeb2002

    Luis

----------------------
Bill Lorensen wrote:
> I just added two modules to the repository. These are specified in the
CVSROOT/modules file.

> Now you can checkout:
>
> cvs -d:pserver:foo at www . itk . org:/cvsroot/Insight co TheoryBook
> cvs -d:pserver:foo at www . itk . org:/cvsroot/Insight co SoftwareGuide
>
> We can add others if this looks like a good approach
>
> Bill
>
> At 12:02 AM 5/26/03 -0400, Stephen R. Aylward wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I've been trying to do an update to InsightDocuments - it has been
>>running over an hour and is still just comparing my versions with those
>>on the server - hasn't even begun to download files from the server.
>>
>>Is anyone else having this trouble?
>>
>>I don't think most users/developers need the meeting ppt files, etc. How
about yet another repository: InsightMeetings?