[Insight-developers] InsightDocuments

Mark Foskey mark_foskey at unc . edu
Mon, 26 May 2003 08:55:26 -0400

Of course, you can selectively check out subdirectories.  I had run
into the problem you all mention, so I just checked out the part I
needed.  This is not to say we shouldn't split it, but until that is
done, there is a workaround.

Also, if the part of the repository that has all the ppts is too
unwieldy to use, maybe something needs to be done about that portion
beyond separating other stuff from it?