[Insight-developers] We at UNC are planning to implement SpatialObject to SpatialObject registration

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Thu, 22 May 2003 12:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

We have a Landmark based registration method
implemented (using least square metric). We want to
this registration method follows the registration
framework. We are plainning to create a base class for
the base metric class such as
SpatialObjectToSpatialObjectMetric and derive the
landmark least square metric.

However, I heard that a group (probabily U of Iowa)
also plans to do similar thing. I want to get
clarification of this possible conflict and some
suggestions for implementing this class hierarchy.

Thanks,

=====
Jisung Kim
bahrahm at yahoo . com