[Insight-developers] My experiences with ITK SoftwareGuide

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 15:20:46 -0400

Hi Jisung,

Lydia just solved some of the problems you found
for building the SoftwareGuide under Cygwin.

1) The CMakeLists was using IF(WIN32). By replacing
    it with IF(NOT UNIX), it now uses the .sh latex
    wrapper instead of the .bat version.

2) Lydia added another wrapper for running dvips.
    This one sets TEXINPUT before invoking dvips.
    You no longer need to add this environment variable
    to your profile

These changes were made both in the SoftwareGuide and
the TheoryBook.

    Luis