[Insight-developers] Examples/Segmentation (sorry Jisung)

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:32:36 -0400

Hi,

Also - Jisung is about (within a few days) to check in 25+ examples and
documentation for the statistics part of the softwareGuide.   They are
truly integrated with the text as specified by Luis, but just in case it
sets off some warnings, I wanted to give a heads-up.

Thanks,
Stephen