[Insight-developers] Erosion/Dilation Speed Tests

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Mon, 12 May 2003 13:54:11 -0400

The erosions was run on a different image than the dilations.

The only valid comparison is between the BinaryErode and the ObjectErode
methods and between the BinaryDilate and the BinaryErode methods.
Those tests were performed using the same images.

Stephen